Welcome to Paf’s media section. Here you can find contact details for press, our latest press releases, press images, brand toolkits and some quick facts about Paf as well as our latest financial reports.
If you work in the media and have questions about Paf then we are the people you need to talk to. If we cannot answer your questions straight away we will help you get in touch with somebody who can.
If you want to take part of our press release archive and download pictures or movies, please visit our external press room.
Anders SimsDirector Communication
Enabling & Development
Jukka NikulaDirector Land & Ship
(Partner Development Unit)
Quick Facts About Paf
- Paf was founded on Åland in 1966 to raise funds for public good. This purpose is still our principal reason for being.
- The Paf.com internet site was launched 1999 and has grown into an international full-service online gaming site with over 200 games.
- We also maintain a large physical gaming operation on land and at sea, with about 1,300 gaming machines and 40 gaming tables on ships and at the Paf Casino on Åland.
- We offer our customers entertainment in the form of safe and socially responsible money games.
- In 2013, the Paf group had a turnover of 108 million euros and a profit of 31 million euros out of which 21 million euros was given projects supporting public good.
- The group has close to 400 employees and offices in Mariehamn, Helsinki, Stockholm, Tallinn, Madrid and Milan.
- Paf is licensed and controlled by the local Åland government.
- Our latest financial report can be downloaded here: Financial report 2014