Welcome to Paf’s media section. Here you can find contacts for media inquiries, our latest press releases, our annual report, press images, and some quick facts about Paf.
If you work in the media and have questions about Paf then we are the people you need to talk to. If we cannot answer your questions straight away we will help you get in touch with somebody who can.
General press number for media inquiries: +358 207 910 730
Director of Communications
Communications Manager and Press Officer
+46 (0)729 75 23 26
Addresses For Press-Related Material
SE-104 30 Stockholm, Sweden
- Paf distributes €20 million to public good
- Paf wins responsible gaming prize in Spain
- Paf parts ways with CEO Anders Ingves
- New Paf.com focuses on the player
- Paf invests €320 000 in gambling addiction research
If you want to view all of our press releases, please visit our external press room.
Click below to download Paf's Annual Report 2015.
Below you can find a selection of press photos of Paf's spokespersons.
Johan RothbergActing CEO & Director, Finance
Johanna BackholmDeputy CEO & Director, HR
Anders SimsDirector, Communication
Daniela JohanssonChief Responsibility Officer
Quick Facts About Paf
- Paf was founded on Åland in 1966 with the clear purpose of creating profit to support public good. This purpose is still our principal reason for being.
- Paf.com was launched in 1999 and has since grown into an international full-service online gaming site with over 200 games including slots, casino, poker, betting, bingo and lotteries.
- The Paf.com internet site was launched 1999 and has grown into an international full-service online gaming site with over 200 games.
- Paf also maintains a large physical gaming operation on land and at sea, with about 1,500 slot machines and 55 gaming tables on board almost 30 ships on the Baltic Sea, at Paf Casino on Åland and Casino Sunborn in Gibraltar.
- We offer our customers entertainment in the form of safe and socially responsible money games.
- In 2015 the Paf group had a total revenue of 110.0 million euros producing a profit of 22.7 million euros and the contribution to public good was 20 million euros.
- The group has nearly 400 employees, is headquartered in Mariehamn on Åland and serves players from countries including Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Spain and Italy.
- Paf is licensed and controlled by the local Åland government.
- For more detailed information, please download our latest Annual Report here: Financial report 2015