Play it Safe
Research shows that young people are particularly susceptable to developing money gaming problems. At Paf we have a strict age policy. Nobody under the age of 18 can play.
Gaming is at its best when it is safe. But how do you know if you are playing it safe? Take our short test and find out.
If you know you want to stop playing, you can lock your account.
Take our short test.
Use our gaming tools* to:
- limit how much money you spend on games
- limit how much money you deposit into your account
- track how much time and money you spend on games
- test your gaming habits with our self-test
- if you are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or on medication
- if you are experiencing psychological distress (e.g. stress, depression, etc.)
- with more money than you can afford to lose
To take some time off from gaming:
- freeze a gaming category or your account
- lock your account
*Our gaming tools are at your disposal at My Paf when you are logged into the service. If you have questions regarding your gaming habits or safe gaming, please contact us at any time.
Effective safe gaming software and other safety measures can help you restrict your own gaming and keep minors away from online gambling sites.
- always log out of the gaming service when you leave the computer unattended!