Great that you recently purchased a Scratchorama scratch card on board Jettime! Now you have an extra chance to win an exclusive holiday package worth 70,000 SEK!
This is how you take part in the draw for the holiday package:
At the bottom of your Scratchorama scratch card, which you bought on board Jettime, you can find your Unique code and your Gaming money. When you register as a customer on paf.com, enter your unique code in the Registration bonus code field. Your gaming money will then automatically be deposited into your new gaming account.
- Start by registering as a customer on paf.com.
- Please don’t forget to click on the activation link that you will receive by e-mail.
- Once you have received your gaming money we recommend you try out our online scratch card Funky Monkey or our players’ favorite slot machine Cash & Carry.
- You will then take part in the draw for the exclusive holiday package from Jettime, with a value of 70,000 SEK. Have fun!
Congratulations to the winner of the draw in April 2016!
Thobias M has won an exclusive vacation package worth 70 000 SEK.
The draw for the next holiday package will be held accordingly: If you have registered during 1 April 2016 and 31 March 2017 you will participate in the draw that takes place in the beginning of April 2017.
- What should I do to collect a win of 2,500 kr (€250) or more?
If you have got a win valued at 2,500 kr (€250) or more as shown on the prize table on the back of the scratch card, please send the winning scratch card (with your name, address and phone number) by registered mail to:
c/o Inflight Service AB
SE-190 45 Stockholm
- Where should I go to book my winner’s trip?
Your prize is a travel voucher at Jettime. The winning ticket should be sent to Jettime Scratchcards, Inflight Service AB, Box 102, SE-190 45 Stockholm , Sweden for registration. Within a few weeks, you will receive your travel voucher by mail.
- I have won an ‘Inflight voucher’ but forgot to redeem my prize on board, what should I do?
The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash, but can, however, be saved and used on your next flight.
- To which charity projects are the 100,000 SEK from the scratch card sales donated?
The foundation is Dansk Børnefond, a charity project that dedicates its work to children in need.
- How do I participate in the Bonus Scratch?
To participate in the Bonus Scratch you need to scratch out your unique code and your gaming money at the bottom of your Scratchorama scratch card, which you bought on board Jettime.
Everyone who has played on the slot machine Cash & Carry will be entered in the draw for the exclusive vacation package from Jettime, with a value of 50,000 SEK.
- How do I register on paf.com?
Start by registering as a customer on paf.com by clicking on Create account at the top of the page. Once you have registered, you will receive an activation link by e-mail. You can activate your account by clicking on the link in the e-mail and then you can start playing!
- Where do I fill in my unique code to access my game money?
When you register as a customer on paf.com, enter your unique code in the Registration bonus code field. Your gaming money will then automatically be deposited into your new gaming account.
- Where can I find the Cash & Carry slot machine?
If you click on the Slots tab on the top left-hand side of the page you will find the slot machine Cash & Carry at the top of the list.
- When will the Bonus Scratch draw take place?
Please look at www.paf.com/jettime for the dates of the draw.
- How will I know if I have won the Bonus Scratch?
The winner will be published at www.paf.com/jettime. The winner will also be notified personally.
- Can I participate in the Bonus Scratch with all my bought scratch cards?
Yes you can. Please send in your Bonus Scratch codes from the scratch cards to helpdesk. Note your name, the airline company you have travelled with and the codes from your lottery tickets.
- What should I do if I have more questions?
Please contact us at our Scratchorama Helpdesk if you want to know more or need help with something!
Tel. +358 1824160 or e-mail: email@example.com
Can we help you?
If there is anything you want to know more about, you are welcome to contact our Helpdesk and we will help you: