Support and assistance
Some advice to those with a gaming dependency
- Do not sit and wait, thinking you can deal with the problem yourself; in most cases, it only becomes worse.
- Take responsibility for your mistake, tell someone and ask for help now! This inspires more respect.
- Do not let feelings of shame and guilt cripple you! Take small steps towards change.
- Stop lying! You will lose your self-respect and it drains you of energy.
- Do not do this alone – talk to someone.
- Ask someone to help you get control over your economy.
- Always tell the truth, tell it like it is.
- Replace gaming with other activities.
- Praise yourself for the steps you make towards success, even the for the small ones!
Take the next step towards change!
The following organizations offer support and assistance:
Gambling Therapy has a wealth of skills and experience in helping those affected by compulsive gambling or affected by a loved one's compulsive gambling.
If you are under the age of 18 you are not allowed to play our games. If you are worried that someone under 18 may use your computer to play our games, you can try one of the following things: