Accreditation by eCOGRA
Paf.com is an internationally certified safe and fair gaming operator
- Paf offers socially responsible gaming
-Read about our Play among friends and Play it safe philosophy
- Paf.com fulfills eCOGRA’s Generally Accepted Practices (eGAP) standards and has been accredited with the eCOGRA Safe & Fair Seal.
-The eGAP requirements include standards related to processes, site quality and software.
-The eGap requirements help to ensure player protection, fair gaming and responsible conduct by operators.
-Among other things, eCOGRA monitors our return-to-player percentages every month
- The eCOGRA Safe & Fair Seal accreditation has been carried out for our Slots, Bingo, Casino, Live Casino, Poker, and Betting.
- Paf.com’s software development has been reviewed by eCOGRA applying the Generally Accepted Practices (eGAP) standard, and Paf.com has received the eCOGRA Certified Software Seal.
- Take a look at our Paf.com Safe & Fair certificates by eCOGRA:
-Casino which includes Slots, Video pokers, Casino and Live Casino
-Poker networks Heart poker, Spade poker and Diamond poker
What is eCOGRA?
- eCOGRA is an internationally accredited testing agency that upholds and updates industry standards and reviews company practices from customer service to responsible gaming measures and fair gaming.
- eCOGRA provides an international framework for best operational practice requirements, with emphasis on fair and responsible gambling
- Industry standards are enforced through onsite reviews and continuous monitoring of company practices.
- See eCOGRA home and eGAP requirements information by eCOGRA