The wait is over! Our players often ask about the popular poker cruises, previously organized by Paf – and finally the time has arrived!
On September 5, it’s ropes away when Viking Line’s M/S Gabriella leaves Helsinki for a 40 hour poker cruise filled with games, entertainment and fun. But you need to act fast if you want to join this epic journey at sea, because we only have 48 seats for the tournaments on-board.
Satellites will be held on Paf Poker every Wednesday and Sunday at 21:30 EET, buy-in €75. You can qualify for the satellites for as little as €11 (freezeout) and €5.50 (rebuy) daily.
Win a package through our satellites
- Buy-in for tournament 2: €220 Texas Hold’em on 5 September at 17:30
- Buy-in for tournament 3: €110 Texas Hold’em on 6 September at 17:30
- Cabin for 2 persons
- 2 buffet dinners for 2 persons
- 2 breakfast buffets for 2 persons
- Added live poker packages! We are adding a package for Destination Poker 2020 in both tournaments on-board.
- As usual, the package includes food and accommodation for two, so that you can invite a friend to join you on the cruise.
Terms & Conditions
- All package winners will receive a confirmation email. Please ensure your Paf account contact details are up to date and correct.
- Due to Swedish licensing regulations, only 48 players can win seats for this cruise.
- All winnings from the tournaments on-board will be paid to your gaming account on Paf.com, or via bank transfer.
- The age limit for entering the gaming area on-board is 18 years old. No exceptions will be made.
- Packages are not refundable for cash.
- If you win a package, you approve that Paf can use your personal details for registration, administration and marketing purposes.
- Paf’s general terms and conditions apply, read more.