General Tournament Rules
- You need to play a minimum of 50 rounds during the tournament to qualify for the daily tournaments, and 100 rounds for the weekend tournament.
- The minimum bet per round is €0.15 unless otherwise specified in the tournament schedule.
- Only games played with real money will count towards the tournament; demo games and free spins will not count.
- Tournament winners will be decided by the best average payout percentage played over 20 consecutive rounds.
- Result = 100 * (Win Round 1/Bet Round 1 + Win Round 2/Bet Round 2 + ...)/ Number of Rounds.
- All qualified players can see a ticket icon or a star in the tournament leaderboard next to their score when they have played the required amount of game rounds. These players will then receive free spins and have the possibility to win cash prizes.
- All players fulfilling the tournament requirements for the minimum bet and minimum rounds win between 5 and 15 free spins. The exact amount will be specified for each tournament.
- Each free spin is worth between €0.15 and €0.25. The exact amount will be specified for each tournament.
- Free spins will be paid out at 10:00 the day after the tournament ends and and they are valid for 1 day.
- Cash prizes are paid out automatically within 10 minutes after the tournament closes.
- Free spin winnings and tournament prizes are paid out as real money.
- Each position can hold only one player. If two or more players have the same winning score, they will be placed successively in the prize table, after which their collective prize total will be divided equally amongst them.
- Paf reserves the right to change or cancel the tournament(s) at any time.
Last updated: 14 May 2020 15:50:00