This is how it works
- A free bet means that you get a sum from us to play for. The amount we give to you can vary.
- You can always find your free bet in Betting – it’s shown by the stake box of your coupon once you have made your bet selection.
- Click on the Free bet you want to use. Once selected your Free bet will be clearly displayed in the stake field (see picture).
- A free bet is completely risk-free for you. We simply insert the stake and you keep any winnings. For example: You play your 10 euro free bet on Dortmund to win over Bayern Munich at odds of 2.50. The bet wins, so 10 euros x 2.50 = 25 euros. We retain stake of 10 euros and you get the winnings of 15 euros. The money you win does not have any so-called ‘turnover requirements’. It’s your money and you can use it in any way you want.
- If there are no stated restrictions then you can use your free bet wherever you like in Betting. Sometimes a free bet may be restricted to live betting, mobile devices or a particular league or match. Then those restrictions apply, even in combination play. For example: If the requirement states Bundesliga only, a double using Dortmund and Schalke to win their matches is ok. A double using Dortmund and Barcelona to win is invalid because Barcelona do not play in the Bundesliga
- A free bet must be used as a single bet. It cannot be split into several different bets.
Our latest odds