Supportive Insurance - help for customers with gaming addiction
Our motto is Play Among Friends because we believe that gaming should be fun, entertaining, and safe. Responsible gaming is at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to continuously develop our work in this field. In practice, responsible gaming is about taking action to prevent problem gaming, and this is why we have developed a unique gaming insurance in collaboration with our insurance partner, Moderna Försäkringar.
What is supportive insurance?
Our supportive insurance is developed to prevent problem gaming by helping our affected customers get the professional counselling they need. The insurance covers counselling up to 2300 euro with a licensed therapist validated by the insurance company. The insurance also allows a relative to participate in the therapy together with the affected customer.
Who is insured?
The insurance covers all players over 18 years of age residing in Finland and Sweden, as well as all players over 21 years of age residing in Estonia. All beneficiaries are required to have registered an account at Paf.com at least 12 months ago and to have played for at least 120 euros during the last 12 months.
What should I do if I think I need help?
If you think you might be addicted to gaming and fulfill the above criteria, we can help you.
- Contact our helpdesk and describe your situation.
- Our helpdesk can help you come into contact with a licensed therapist.
- The therapist makes an assessment of your situation.
- If the diagnosis is gaming addiction, a treatment plan is drawn up and accepted by all parties.
- Treatment is given according to the plan and compensated for by Moderna Försäkringar.
For more information about our gaming insurance, please contact Customer support Team.