Paf.com is an internationally certified safe and fair gaming operator
- Paf offers socially responsible gaming. Read about our Play among friends and Play it safe philosophy
Paf.com fulfills eCOGRA’s Generally Accepted Practices (eGAP) standards and has been accredited with the eCOGRA Safe & Fair Seal.
- The eGAP requirements include standards related to processes, site quality and software.
- The eGap requirements help to ensure player protection, fair gaming and responsible conduct by operators.
- Among other things, eCOGRA monitors our return-to-player percentages every month
- The eCOGRA Safe & Fair Seal accreditation has been carried out for our Slots, Bingo, Casino, Live Casino, Poker, and Betting.
- Paf.com’s software development has been reviewed by eCOGRA applying the Generally Accepted Practices (eGAP) standard, and Paf.com has received the eCOGRA Certified Software Seal.
Take a look at our Paf.com Safe & Fair certificates by eCOGRA:
What is eCOGRA?
- eCOGRA is an internationally accredited testing agency that upholds and updates industry standards and reviews company practices from customer service to responsible gaming measures and fair gaming.
- eCOGRA provides an international framework for best operational practice requirements, with emphasis on fair and responsible gambling
- Industry standards are enforced through onsite reviews and continuous monitoring of company practices.
- See eCOGRA home and eGAP requirements information by eCOGRA